Surgeon, Colo-rectal & Hepato-pan- biliary
• Dr. Parvinder S. Lubana Associate Professor Consultant & Chief of Hapato-Pan-Biliary & Colo-Rectal services at Apple Hospital. Earlier he was working as a Ex Associate in M.Y.Group of Hospitals, Indore.(M.P.),India.
• Past: Fellowship in Hepato-biliary Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital .
• Fellowship in Colo-rectal Surgery at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
• Senior Residency in Surgery from Safdarjang Hospital & V.M.Medical College, New Delhi.
• Senior Residency from SGPGIMS Lucknow .
• Education M.S.(surgery)Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur.DNB Surgry, Fellow Europian Digestive Surgery.
Dr. Parvinder S. Lubana Associate Professor Consultant & Chief of Hapato-Pan-Biliary & Colo-Rectal services at Apple Hospital. We are doing all types of Pancreatic and Liver resection for both benign and malignent lesions. We are to deal with all type of GI problems with easy solutions,simply we try to bring back the natural smile of the patients with the help of the Surgical Knife.We the team is leader & famous for doing maximum stoma free endostapler colorectal surgeries in central India.We are the pioniers in Staplar Hemorrhoidopexy in M.P..We have done many Long & Short term randomised control triels published in International journals in the field of Colo-rectal surgery comparing Staplar Hemorrhoidopexy for Bleeding Piles with Conventional open Hemorrhoidopexy and Comparing hand sewan Gastro-intestinal anastomosis with Staplar anastomosis.We do Anterior resection for carcinoma RECTUM and POUCH surgery for ULCERATIV COLITIS without protecting stoma in most of our cases with good results without any leak /fistula complication recently published in Asian Journal of colorectal Surgery.Our unit is a high volume centre for coplicated GI-colorectal Surgeries.currently we are working on ODS ( obstructed defecation syndrome) present scenario in central India.we the colo-Ano- rectal team are looking for the definate surgical treatment of intractable Constipation in Indian patients. Our Goal is to make Colo-rectal surgery more patient friendly without Stoma.
Hepato-Pan- Biliary & Colo-rectal surgery
• Hepato Biliary Surgery Pancreatic Surgery Ano-rectal Dr.Parvinder S. Lubana's Education Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya
• M.S.(Surgery) D.N.B.(Surgery) FAMAS(Mini. Access Surg).Fellow International Colorectal foundation, Surgery .
• We have done more than 2000 abdominal and anorectaloperations by Stapler.
Member of National Organ Transplant Board of India.Running contineous medical education programms on End stage Liver diseases and LIVER TRANSPLANTATION at and around Indore.We are having more than 80 publications in various International Journals in the field of Hepatobiliary and Colo-rectal surgery.
• Gyan Burman Fellowship in Hepato-pancreatico-biliary & Liver Transplant surgery from Sir Gangaram Hospital N.Delhi.
• Fellowship of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
• Fellowship of Colo-rectal Surgeos of India.
• Member of Pioneer circle of Staplar Hemorrhoidopexy group of Asia-pacific zone.
• Examinar in various university of India.
• Member of National Organ Transplant Board of India.
1. Metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumours of the stomach: A report on two cases and literature review,in Arab Journal of Gastroenterology.
2. Spontaneous enterocutaneous fistula-- a rare presentation of Crohn's disease in India. . In Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.
3. Metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumour of the stomach masquerading as pancreatic pseudocyst, in Tropical gastroenterology: official journal of the Digestive Diseases Foundation.
4. Original Article Stapler Haemorrhoidopexy As Compared To Conventional Haemorrhoidectomy: A Short-Term Prospective Randomised Controlled Study .In ISPUB .
5. Article: Serum transferrin levels – A predictive marker of spontaneous closure and mortality in patients with enterocutaneous fistulae . In Arab Journal of Gastroenterology.
© 2016 Dr. Parvinder S. Lubana. All rights reserved | Developed & Design by Obabuji.com